Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Storage Caddy thoughts?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member greenrs329's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2006
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone give me a thought or review about the storage caddy. It would be great for DD -- IF it really holds all it says it does and can be put between the matress and box springs of the bed as it says. I also wonder how it holds 8 outfits as there are only 4 hanging hooks.

    I just wonder...I REALLY want it, but am afraid if it is just a waste of money. Help me quickly because I need to get it ordered if it is good.

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stacy, I have three of them and love them!! I took off the canvas part, and used the red hanger part to put on the outfits! It fits more than 30 outfits that way! The canvas part you can use to store other things. I highly recommend them!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGmom2AlliTori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two of these... There are four loops on the top for hangers and four on the bottom. Ours are rather FULL, due to the fact that you can get three hangers into each loop, which makes for 24 outfits.... Scarlet slipper <---- excellent idea about taking the canvas off, I'll have to give that a try. However, I did just get the girls the Target trunk for Christmas, we'll have to see how much I can stuff in there as well!

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    D~

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pixterzoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the old red one and it is awesome!!!!! i reccomend to anyone! You can hold I think 8 outfits in the hooks for hangers. There is also three other pockets! I use those pockets only for hair stuff. I havent tried this by my mattress but I do have it hanging up on a window pole! Great buy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •